From Ice Cream Soda to Cake: Root Beer Float Cupcake
Create delicious root beer float cupcakes in a matter of minutes with this easy recipe! It's the ideal recipe for kids and adults alike.
Read the full recipe details here...
- The History of Pizza and the First Frozen Pizza in America
- How to Make Your Own French Bread
- The Gang's Headed to Your House? Make These Quick and Easy Snacks, Tell Them to Bring the Drinks!
- Misc Sweet Recipes From Applesauce to Jam
- Almond Saffron Fudge, a Delicious Dessert Recipe
- Keep It Simple - The Kitchen of the Future
- The Magic Book of Cookery
The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes: 365 Delicious and Nutritious Meals in Less Than 30 Minutes
In modern times we have a greater awareness of the need to eat nutritiously, but less time to put that awareness into practice. All too often we "grab" food that is deficient in vital vitamins and minerals, just to keep us going. '365 Quick and Healthy Recipes' shows that even at our busiest we can still create a meal that not only tastes great but is also perfectly balanced in the essential nutrients the body needs to maintain optimum health. The recipes all make use of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients, and a wide range of dietary preferences are catered for, with vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free alternatives given where applicable.The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes: 365 Delicious and Nutritious Meals in Less Than 30 Minutes