Sweden gives digital piracy advocate religion status
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden dealt a symbolic blow to the global fight against digital music and film piracy by recognizing a group that promotes file-sharing across the Internet as a religion.
Read the rest of this Article here...
More news stories:
- German city's parking fines are just the ticket
- Toddlers subjected to palm-reading assessments in China
- San Francisco airport unveils yoga room for travelers
- German beer drinking slide stopped by warm weather
- School bans fuzzy boots used to hide cell phones
- Babette's errant email cripples German parliament
- Revealed: Famous names who snubbed UK queen's honors