Struggling barber tells customers to pay what they can
CLEVELAND (Reuters) After more than 20 years of renting chairs from other barbers, Gregory Burnett finally opened his own shop, but the down economy has been hard on the haircut business.
Read the rest of this Article here...
More news stories:
- Amy Winehouse dress fetches $68,000 at auction
- Thanksgiving spat over chair ends in knife attack
- Graveyard guitar robber faces jail
- How a Chinese cave got listed on the U.S. stock market
- Woman gives birth at airport restroom
- Three asset managers win $254 million Powerball prize
- When fitness takes a happy holiday