Lost diaries help solve "young Mona Lisa" mystery
GENEVA (Reuters) - A package of diaries said to have been posted to the United States from Britain in the 1960s could provide a vital clue to the origin of a controversial portrait presented in Geneva last month as Leonardo da Vinci's original "Mona Lisa."
Read the rest of this Article here...
More news stories:
- Ghosts said to mingle with guests at haunted Arizona hotel
- Sudan dreams big with new airports despite crashes
- Snakes in a parcel shut South African post office
- Sacked for growing beards, Egyptian police demand jobs back
- New James Bond film gets five-star Vatican blessing
- Want to be Hungarian? Buy some bonds
- Exam students in China for whom the bell tolled too early