Ryanair plane disinfected after insect bite complaints
ROME (Reuters) - Irish low-cost airline Ryanair said it took a plane out of service at the request of Italian health authorities after passengers complained of insect bites, and had it disinfected before being returned to service.
Read the rest of this Article here...
More news stories:
- Connecticut man shoots burglar dead, turns out to be own son
- U.N. chief duped by prank call from fake Canadian PM
- French centenarian cyclist aims for 100 km record
- Auction of $7 Renoir canceled, may be stolen from Baltimore museum
- San Jose, Costa Rica to install its first street signs
- Australians suddenly richer as statistician "finds" $338 billion
- Colorado "Frozen Dead Guy" festival to go on with or without corpse